How to Improve
Indoor Air Quality
Info about the Clean Air in Buildings Challenge.
The EPA recently issued the Clean Air in Buildings Challenge as “a call to action and a set of guiding principles and best practices to assist building owners and operators with reducing risks from airborne viruses and other contaminants indoors.” This initiative is a wake-up call for modern civilization. It’s time to treat clean air like we treat clean water—as an essential component of every indoor space.
ActivePure is an Established IAQ Advisor
- Improving indoor spaces since 1924
- Inducted into the Space Technology Hall of Fame in 2017
- Trusted by schools, homes, and businesses in over 44 countries
ActivePure makes ’Cents’
- Avoids straining the HVAC system
- Can be installed by in-house personnel
- Low-carbon footprint
“For decades, Americans have demanded that clean water flow from our taps and pollution limits be placed on our smokestacks and tailpipes. It is time for healthy and clean indoor air to also become an expectation for us all.”
—Dr. Alondra Nelson, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy