Not all air quality
solutions are created equal.
That's why it's important to invest in a system
that can meet your needs now and in the future.
ActivePure's Medical Guardian gained FDA clearance in June 2020
From hospital systems to professional sports facilities — ActivePure has been proven in scientific labs and real-world environments.
Experts agree—investing in air purification is necessary for indoor safety.
The former Acting Surgeon General, Admiral Kenneth Moritsugu, wrote an important article in Real Clear Health, providing key questions for decision makers.
These questions are critical for anyone purchasing infection-protection devices for schools, hospitals, restaurants, homes, or any interior space—including personal homes.
"Even with an increase in vaccinations, the danger of interior COVID spread will continue, especially in schools."
Both the CDC and WHO state the primary way the COVID-19 virus is transmitted is through tiny droplets and aerosols that linger in interior spaces.
ActivePure is the only technology that meets ALL of the Surgeon General's requirements.
Inspired by the Surgeon General, we have put together questions that focus on safety, effectiveness, and quality.
- Has the FDA cleared any devices that use this technology?
- Is it safe to use in spaces occupied by people and pets?
- CONVENIENCE AND QUALITY
- Can the technology be configured to work in occupied areas, including hard-to-treat spaces such as elevators, stairwells, and restrooms?
- Will the manufacturer guarantee product claims and back them up with field testing?
- Is the cost of installing and using the technology competitive with other options?
- Is the technology proven to inactivate, not just filter, the virus that causes COVID?
- Is the technology effective against viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens in the air and on surfaces?
- Does the technology work continuously 24/7, providing protection as infected people enter a space?
- Were the tests proving its efficacy done by independent, FDA-compliant labs?
- Has the technology been proven in challenging real-world settings?
ActivePure is the only technology that can answer YES to all of these questions.
Choosing the right technology to protect against the COVID-19 virus and other pathogens is not easy.
Unlike other technologies, ActivePure has been extensively tested and is proven to fight the spread of disease by proactively inactivating pathogens on surfaces and in the air, including the virus that causes COVID-19. ActivePure does not replace the need to follow CDC guidance and should be used as a complementary technology.
With both portable and installed products, you can adapt ActivePure to any space: from a small unit for home or office to larger capacity solutions that can cover auditoriums covering tens of thousands of square feet.
The benefits of ActivePure are clear — invest in the same air purification technology that is used in an FDA-cleared Class II Medical Device
Protect Your Space Now
Fill out the form below and a team member will be in touch shortly.
For an immediate response Monday-Friday between 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST, please call: 1-888-217-4316.